Licensed Trade Premises

commercial property law

Buying or selling a licensed Trade property is in general not just about a building but about a business too. Matters such as leases, freehold, employees, tie to a brewery, supply agreement require specialist legal attention, in which KBL is highly experienced.

In acting for a buyer, the solicitor that has been instructed will check the lease agreement, accounts, and check that it is a viable business, check licensing, deal with employee issues and check that it is in fact a viable business.

In acting for the seller, our solicitor will assemble all the information about the business, including the value of good will, to present the business as a whole to facilitate a smooth handover.

You can share this article in the following networks:

Our Services

News & Information